LED Lighting Summit 2011
& Organised By
In Association With:
What Others Are Saying
“The event attracted the right people and it was a good mixture of technology drivers and lighting professionals. I had many interesting and fruitful discussions”
“I very much enjoyed the conference”
“Thanks for organising the OLED event earlier this week in London, it was great”
View All >>
Increase the diversity, efficiency and profit from your lighting products with the full commercialisation of LED technology
Expand your product portfolio, meet efficiency targets, understand LED specifications, meet the key players in the undustry, tap into brand new markets with cutting-edge light sources and loads more.
With our top-level networking and agenda, you will:
- Evaluate LED Lighting specifications including Performance, Lumens/Watt, Heat-sync developments, Availability, CRI and Colour temperature and understand how developments will revolutionise your lighting portfolio
- Hear from end-users from all sectors including retail, public/outdoor, commercial and industrial and understand what you need to be supplying and what brings the highest revenue
- Controls, Systems and Optics – Ensure you are using the most compatible equipment to get the best efficiency, brightness, colour, angle and temperature performance from your LED modules
- Understand the need for standardisation and explore regulatory guidelines such as Part L, ensuring you stay ahead of the game when it comes to ultra-efficient lighting
- Integrating LEDs, from Retrofit to New-build – Understand the specifications and requirements from lighting designers and how your LED products can replace existing lighting features and provide perfect new-build options
Speakers confirmed from the European Commission, Philips, OSRAM, Bridgelux, Toyoda Gosei, Tesco, ARUP, Bergquist, Polymer Optics, and more!
See the full speaker line-up and get to know who you'll be learning from, doing business with, and talking to at the LED Lighting Summit here
LED Lighting Summit - Why should you attend?
- By 2020, LED lighting will account for 46 per cent of commercial and industrial lighting (Pike Research)
- The LED Lighting Summit will help you ensure you get a piece of this $2billion+ market
- Hear EU Incentives, regulation, standardisation, technology and future market predictions
- Stay ahead of your competitors and maximise profit as the lighting industry changes